· This site policy applies to this website which is operated by the A'van Club of Australia Inc., an independent organisation not affiliated with the manufacturer of A'van campers and caravans or any other manufacturer or supplier.
· The content of the A'van Club of Australia Inc. website is provided for information purposes only and no claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the website.
· In no circumstances will the A'van Club of Australia Inc., the committee, volunteers or members be liable for the accuracy of the information or advice contained on this website.
· The information on this website is provided on the basis that anyone accessing the website be responsible for checking the relevance and accuracy of its content. It is recommended that alternative opinions be obtained on important topics.
· The information on this website was considered to be true and correct at the time it was posted on the website. Wherever possible items are updated as new information comes to hand, but we do not and cannot guarantee continued accuracy and relevance over time.
· The modifications detailed in this website have not been approved by the A'van manufacturer or any other manufacturer. A'van owners should be aware of the weight limitations of their van and the variance which any changes may make. It is suggested that extreme care be exercised with, for example, bike racks (particularly on the rear), modifying the chassis, and/or adding any other heavy item to your van
· All modifications undertaken must comply with local Road Traffic Authority rules and regulations as regard to weight and dimensions to ensure that all legal and insurance requirements continue to be met.
· On this website, A'vans, or parts of A'vans shown in photographs may not always comply with local Road Traffic Authority rules and regulations.
· The publishers take no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents or ramifications of any action undertaken as a result of any modifications or maintenance activities described on this website.
· This website provides numerous links to other external websites. No responsibility is taken by A’van Club of Australia Inc. for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found. Users access such sites and use any products or services at their own risk.
· This website does not frequently check and update advertised links, but rely on users to advise the Webmaster of changes.
· There is no guarantee that this website will be free of infections by viruses or any other destructive properties although all upload and download material is virus checked with industry leading, automatically updated, software.
· Contributions in the form of articles, reviews, stories or other correspondence are welcome at anytime. The Webmaster reserves the right to edit these as required.
· Whenever possible such articles, reviews, stories or other correspondence will be published on the website.
· Unless otherwise advised all written communications received will be deemed fit for publication at the Webmaster’s discretion and may be published within the pages of The A'van Club of Australia Inc. website unless clearly noted not for publication.
· This entire website and all its pages and components (images and text) are copyright.
· Other than for the purposes of research or study, to prepare a criticism or review, or to report news, permitted under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 or when clearly specified otherwise, no information may be reproduced, copied or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of the A'van Club of Australia Inc.
· Reproduction of any information from this website must include all acknowledgements exactly as published in the A'van Club of Australia Inc. website.
· Reproduction requests may be emailed to email@example.com for consideration by the A’van Club of Australia Inc.